Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 - 9:00 am
Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy on U.S. Workers (332-587)
Format: Virtual (The symposium will be held using the WebEx platform)
- Requests to present work or serve on a panel at the academic symposium should be emailed or submitted by 5:15 pm on February 11, 2022 DE@usitc.gov.
- The abstract should be a document of approximately one page in length that includes the presenter’s name, affiliation, email contact information, and job title.
- Requests to present work or serve on a panel at the academic symposium should be emailed or submitted by 5:15 pm on February 11, 2022.
- Following the February 11 submission of abstracts and CVs, potential participants should submit papers and presentations by 5:15 on March 1 by emailing DE@usitc.gov.
- Observers do not need to register in advance.
***NEW WEBEX INFORMATION***
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2760 144 5432
Meeting password: Gms2ciquH25
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27601445432## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com