Date: Monday, March 27, 2023 - 9:30 am
Location: Main Hearing Room, USITC Building (500 E Street SW)
The U.S. Department of Commerce suspension agreement on White Grape Juice Concentrate may determine whether this hearing is held. Please monitor the Commission’s calendar for more information.
Final phase antidumping and countervailing duty investigations: White Grape Juice Concentrate from Argentina; Inv. No. 701-TA-681 and 731-TA-1591
Please note - The hearing will be held in-person.
- Requests to appear at the hearing should be filed in writing with the Secretary to the Commission on or before the dates indicated in the Federal Register Notice.
- Any requests to appear as a witness via videoconference must be included with your request to appear. Requests to appear via videoconference must include a statement explaining why the witness cannot appear in person; the Chairman, or other person designated to conduct the investigation, may in their discretion for good cause shown, grant such a request.
- Requests to appear as witness via videoconference due to illness or a positive COVID-19 test result may be submitted by 3pm the business day prior to the hearing.
- Parties must submit (via EDIS) and serve witness testimony and presentation slides on all parties on the public service list by 4:00 pm the day before the hearing; must include the certification as required by 19 CFR 201.8(e). This does not include opening/closing remarks.
Seating in the main hearing will be limited.
Individuals interested in observing the hearing may join the WebEx meeting via the information below.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2763 738 0269
Meeting password: dmU7GY2Fhi2
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27637380269## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Scheduling of the Final Phase Investigation
- News Release: Commission’s preliminary phase determination