Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 9:30am
Probable Economic Effect investigation: U.S.-Kenya Trade Agreement: Advice on the Probable Economic Effect of Providing Duty-free Treatment for Currently Dutiable Imports, Inv. Nos. TA-131-046 and TPA-105-007
Please note –
To address concerns related to COVID-19, this hearing will not be held in-person.
- The Commission will hold this hearing using the GoToMeeting videoconference platform.
- Registration will be required to secure a slot to observe the hearing.
- IMPORTANT -- Registering for a slot DOES NOT constitute an official request to appear and give testimony at the hearing.
- The deadline to submit a request to appear and give testimony for this hearing has passed. All accepted witnesses will receive official notification by the USITC Office of the Secretary. A witness list will be posted in this space the day before the hearing.
- See this page for important details concerning how to register to observe this hearing.