Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021 - 9:30am
General factfinding investigations: Foreign Censorship Part 1: Policies and Practices Affecting U.S. Businesses, Inv. No. 332-585 and Foreign Censorship Part 2: Trade and Economic Effects on U.S. Businesses, Inv. No. 332-586
Please note: This hearing will be held using the WebEx platform.
More ways to join:
- Join from the meeting link
- Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 199 728 7851
Meeting password: vcMyViwT227
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,1997287851## US Toll
- Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
- Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
- Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
- Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com