Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 9:30 am
Location: Main Hearing Room, USITC Building (500 E Street SW)
Five-Year (Sunset) Reviews: Frozen Warmwater Shrimp from China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam; Inv. No. 731-TA-1064 and 1066-1068 (Third Review)
Please note - The hearing will be held in-person.
- Requests to appear at the hearing should be filed in writing with the Secretary to the Commission on or before the dates indicated in the Federal Register Notice.
- Any requests to appear as a witness via videoconference must be included with your request to appear. Requests to appear via videoconference must include a statement explaining why the witness cannot appear in person; the Chairman, or other person designated to conduct the investigation, may in their discretion for good cause shown, grant such a request.
- Requests to appear as witness via videoconference due to illness or a positive COVID-19 test result may be submitted by 3pm the business day prior to the hearing.
- Parties must submit (via EDIS) and serve witness testimony and presentation slides on all parties on the public service list by 4:00 pm the day before the hearing; must include the certification as required by 19 CFR 201.8(e). This does not include opening/closing remarks.
Seating in the main hearing will be limited.
Individuals interested in observing the hearing may join the WebEx meeting via the information below.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2763 829 9317
Meeting password: U5jCrNWJS24
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27638299317## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Scheduling of Five-Year Reviews
- News Release: Commission Adequacy Determinations
- Witness List