Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 9:30 am
Location: Main Hearing Room, USITC Building (500 E Street SW)
COVID-19 Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Supply, Demand, and TRIPS Agreement Flexibilities, Inv. No. 332-596
Please note - The hearing will be held in-person.
- Requests to appear at the hearing should be filed in writing with the Secretary to the Commission on or before the dates indicated in the Federal Register Notice.
- Any requests to appear as a remote witness via videoconference must be included with your request to appear and must contain a statement explaining why the witness cannot appear in person.
- Requests to appear as witness via videoconference due to illness or a positive COVID-19 test result may be submitted by 3pm the business day prior to the hearing.
- Parties must submit (via EDIS) and serve witness testimony and presentation slides on all parties on the public service list by 12:00 pm the day before the hearing; must include the certification as required by 19 CFR 201.8(e). This does not include opening/closing remarks.
Seating in the main hearing may be limited.
Individuals interested in observing the hearing may join the WebEx meeting via the information below.
More ways to join
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2762 326 6079
Meeting password: NJfGFamt542
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27623266079## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Institution
- News Release: Investigation Announcement