Date: Monday, October 16, 2023 - 9:30 am - Monday, October 16, 2023 - 11:00 am
2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series
- "Slicing the Pie: Quantifying the Aggregate and Distributional Effects of Trade"
- Presenter: Simon Galle, BI Norwegian Business School (With Andrés Rodríguez-Clare and Moises Yi)
- Discussant: Saad Ahmad, USITC
- The seminar will be held via WebEx video conference platform.
- All observers are welcome with no registration needed.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2762 581 8092
Meeting password: egDj2HJrU75
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Distributional Effects Investigation Webpage
- Notice: WebEx Tips for Commission Proceedings [PDF]
NOTE: The 2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series is open to the public. Participants’ comments will be recorded and made available via a public transcript.