Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 - 1:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL BEGIN AT: 1:00 PM PST
Roundtable Discussion: Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy on U.S. (332-587)
Theme: Impacts on Underserved Communities
Location: Fresno, CA | California State University, Fresno (Fresno State) – North Gym | 5241 N. Maple Ave, Fresno, CA 93740
**Fresno State Indoor Meeting Protocols: Spring 2022 Updates and COVID-19. Before coming to campus, take the Daily Screening.**
Format: HYBRID -- In Person / Virtual (The virtual component will be held using the WebEx platform)
- Individuals and organizations interested in participating in the roundtable discussion must submit a request no later than February 22, 2022 by emailing DE@usitc.gov or by calling (202) 536-9960.
- Observers do not need to register in advance.
- Media Inquiries: PublicAffairs@usitc.gov
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2760 550 8120
Meeting password: jTBKEaMe495
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27605508120## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Investigation Website for Additional Information
- Notice: Public Event information
- Notice: Institution
- Notice: Tips and Tricks for Webex
NOTE: These roundtables will be open to the public, and participants’ comments will be recorded and made available via a public transcript.
Virtual roundtables will begin at 1 pm Eastern Time and in person/virtual hybrid roundtables will begin at 1 pm local time on the dates indicated on the following table.