Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 10:00 am - Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 11:30 am
2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series
- "Household Responses to Trade Shocks" [PDF]
- Presenter: Peter Levell, Institute for Fiscal Studies (With Aitor Irastorza-Fadrique and Matthias Parey)
- Discussant: Tyler Daun, USITC
- The seminar will be held via WebEx video conference platform.
- All observers are welcome with no registration needed.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2762 274 8149
Meeting password: 8JbmJRbq83D
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Distributional Effects Investigation Webpage
- Notice: WebEx Tips for Commission Proceedings [PDF]
NOTE: The 2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series is open to the public. Participants’ comments will be recorded and made available via a public transcript.