Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - 1:30 pm - Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - 3:00 pm
2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series
- "A Sorted Tale of Globalization: White Collar Jobs and the Rise of Service Offshoring"
- Presenter: Runjuan Liu, University of Alberta (With Daniel Trefler)
- Discussant: Sarah Oliver, USITC
- The seminar will be held via WebEx video conference platform.
- All observers are welcome with no registration needed.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 22760 748 8766
Meeting password: NKd2FKEPu84
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Distributional Effects Investigation Webpage
- Notice: WebEx Tips for Commission Proceedings [PDF]
NOTE: The 2023 Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy Seminar Series is open to the public. Participants’ comments will be recorded and made available via a public transcript.