Before following the procedures to connect to the "ITC-Guest" Wi-Fi network, please read the network Access Notice.×
Notice: You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this U.S. Government computer network, (2) all U.S. Government computers connected to this network, and (3) all U.S. Government devices and storage media attached to this network or to a U.S. Government computer on this network. This service is provided for U.S. government-authorized use only: to offer basic Internet access as a courtesy to individuals having business with the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) while at USITC headquarters. No information considered to be confidential should be transmitted via this network. You must not use this network for activities that consume excessive network capacity or otherwise interfere with the proper operation of the network. You also must not use it for activities compromising the privacy of others; harassment or threats; copyright infringement; downloading, viewing, or distributing pornographic material; or any other illegal activity. Unauthorized or improper use of this network is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties, as well as disciplinary action for U.S. government personnel.
By using this network, you understand and consent to the following: The U.S. government, acting directly or through its contractors, routinely monitors communications occurring on this network for illegal, unauthorized, or improper use and for traffic indicating known or suspected malicious cyber activity. You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or information transmitted to or from, traveling to or from, or transiting this network. At any time, and for any lawful purpose, the U.S. government – acting directly or through its contractors – may monitor, record, audit, intercept, search, seize, use, and disclose to other U.S. government entities any communication or information transmitted to or from, traveling to or from, or transiting this network. You agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you send through this network. You agree that the USITC is not liable for any costs or damages, special, incidental, or consequential, arising from the use of this network.Close
Availability: The “ITC-Guest” Wi-Fi network is available for use by USITC guest users between 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Access: Credentials consisting of a system generated Username and Password combination will be required to connect to the network. The credentials are valid for 12 hours after issuance.Steps to Connect a PC to the ITC Guest Wi-Fi Network:
- Choose the “ITC-Guest” Wi-Fi network from available network options:
- Open a web browser (Edge, Chrome, etc.) and attempt to connect to or visit a web site (ex: https://www.usitc.gov):
- You will then be re-directed to the Guest Portal sign on welcome screen. Click the “Or Register for guest access” link (circled in red) below the blue “Sign On” button to register for an account:
- To register for an account, enter your First name and a valid Email address. Agree to the USITC’s acceptable use policy and then click the “Register” button:
- Press the “Sign On” button to enable network access. The credentials provided will be automatically sent to the email address provided and may be used to reconnect to the network if needed.
Steps to Connect a Mobile/Tablet to the ITC Guest Wi-Fi Network:
- Choose “ITC-Guest” Wi-Fi network from the available networks:
- The mobile device should provide a pop-up to connect to the network. If it does not, please open a browser on the device and navigate to a web page (ex: https://www.usitc.gov) to initiate this process.
- You will be re-directed to the USITC Guest Portal sign on welcome screen. Click the “Or register for guest access” link (circled in red) below the blue “Sign On” button to register for an account:
- To register for an account, enter your First name and a valid Email address. Agree to the USITC’s acceptable use policy and then click the "Register" button:
- You may press the “Sign On” button to enable network access. The credentials provided will be automatically sent to the email address provided and may be used to reconnect to the network if needed
- Your device should now be connected to the “ITC-Guest” network!