The USITC is upgrading its Electronic Document Information System (EDIS) this Fall!
So what will this mean for you?
- User names WILL transfer automatically to EDIS 3.10.
- Passwords WILL transfer automatically to EDIS 3.10.
- All existing calls to the Web Service API WILL continue to work using the existing URL structure.
- Existing RSS feeds WON’T transfer automatically – you will have to re-create them!
- Accounts that have been inactive for six months will transfer automatically to EDIS 3.10 but WILL REMAIN INACTIVE – to reinstate an inactive account, contact the EDIS Help Desk for information/assistance (email: EDIS3Help@usitc.gov or phone: 202-205-EDIS (3347))
EDIS 3.10 – More than just a pretty new face! Watch this space for more details soon!