Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 - 1:00pm
Roundtable Discussion: Distributional Effects of Trade and Trade Policy on U.S. Workers (332-587)
Theme: Race and Ethnicity
Format: Virtual -- This roundtable will be held using the WebEx platform
- Individuals and organizations interested in participating in the roundtable discussion must submit a request no later than February 15, 2022 by emailing DE@usitc.gov or by calling (202) 536-9960.
- Observers do not need to register in advance.
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2762 412 6751
Meeting password: M9mMfVjMC92
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27624126751## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Notice: Investigation Website for Additional Information
- Notice: Public Even Information
- Notice: Institution
- Notice: Tips and Tricks for Webex
NOTE: These roundtables will be open to the public, and participants’ comments will be recorded and made available via a public transcript.
Virtual roundtables will begin at 1 pm Eastern Time and in person/virtual hybrid roundtables will begin at 1 pm local time on the dates indicated on the following table.