- From this search page, select Advanced Search.
- Go down to the Investigation Data section. Enter the Investigation Number using only numbers and hyphens (examples: 337-xxx; 701-xxx; 731-xxx).
- Skip the Investigation Title blank if you dont know the name of the investigation.
- Select the Investigation Type from the pull-down menu.
- Hit Search. Your return will include all the public documents in your chosen investigation.
- Options to narrow your search are available further down in the form.
To find an investigation number:
check here for section 337 investigations. Note that the TA in section 337 investigation numbers (e.g., 337-TA-123) is NOT used in the search.
If you have problems or questions related to searching EDIS, contact Peg OLaughlin (news media only) at 202.205.1819 or the EDIS help desk at 202.205.EDIS (3347) or firstname.lastname@example.org.