Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:30am
Please note –
This preliminary conference will be held using a GoToMeeting.
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This meeting is locked with a password: TP&28$WB
- You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
- One-touch: tel:+13127573121,,407186045#
Access Code: 407-186-045
- Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 407 186 045
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 184.108.40.206##407186045
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/407186045
[NOTE: Preliminary conferences are part of the investigative process in preliminary phase countervailing duty and antidumping investigations. They are similar in format to a hearing but are not a hearing before the Commission. Conferences are held before the investigative staff in the investigation and are chaired by the USITC Director of Investigations.]